19.07.2009

ϖ L'idée du Dimanche ϖ

Sunday's coffee table


Glück ist der Stuhl, der plötzlich dasteht, wenn
man sich zwischen zwei andere setzen wollte. (George Bernard Shaw)


Luck is that chair, which suddenly appears just in the
moment you want to seat yourself between two other ones. (George Bernard Shaw)

Sunday's coffee table
Sunday's coffee table
Sunday's coffee table

Sunday's festive table - just for drinking coffee with my grandparents, my parents, my cousin and her family.

Die sonntägliche Festtafel - für das Kaffeetrinken mit Oma und Opa, meinen Eltern, meiner Cousine und ihrer Familie.

1 Kommentare:

Mon Café Couture hat gesagt…

Hi Theresa, I had a question, how do you change your blog title picture (you have so many lovely designs, where do you pick them all??°? Mine takes only half the bar and I find tha the quality is bad. Thanks in advance, Lucia. You can mail me at cafe.couture@yahoo.fr