29.11.2011

An outfit for travelling days

Outfit 29.11.2011

A few days ago I got an unexpected mail:

Translation: Dear Miss Neubauer,
your wanderlust just makes me sick.
Since I already bought you a rocking horse, the NIKON 7000 probably won't happen.
Period.
Santa Claus

While I probably get into a few negotiations about the rocking horse (mine has just minor grazings on the legs – totally fine for another year), he IS right about my wanderlust. Right now I always feel that I should be in the other place – whether it is London, Leipzig, Berlin or Freiberg. It probably relates to the regular panic attacks I am having concerning all the projects, duties and deadlines. That just pours out in the constant need to travel around! Plus: I am way better working when I travel! Thus I loved the train ride today in the morning.

Unfortunately I cannot really tell you what my day was filled in Berlin, because it is a little content surprise for SISTER, but I can show you the outfit! Perfect for travelling, I alienated the pants from my mom who actually made them for herself and combined them with Topshop loafers (see latest Breakfast picks video about Lucy Chadwick – I totally loved her outfit!), a white blouse + grey sweater and my all-time favourite fishbone blazer.

Tomorrow I am off to a publishing conference from Adobe. I guess that calls for a dress ;).
All pictures in this post from R. Eberhardt (@rob_eberhardt)

P.S. No worries, I think Santa Claus is veeeeeeeeery close to my Dad ;)!

Yours, Theresa

Outfit 29.11.2011
Outfit 29.11.2011Outfit 29.11.2011Outfit 29.11.2011

Vor einigen Tagen bekam ich eine unerwartete Mail:
eMail vom Weihnachtsmann
Während ich wahrscheinlich noch einmal in Verhandlungen bezüglich des Schaukelpferds treten muss (meins hat schließlich nur minimale Abschürfungen an den Hufen und hält auf jeden Fall noch ein weiteres Jahr), hat er wohl Recht bezüglich meiner Reisewut. Zur Zeit fühle ich mich immer wie eine Getriebene und hab ständig das Gefühl, an einem anderen Ort sein zu müssen – ob London, Leipzig, Berlin oder Freiberg. Es hängt vielleicht auch mit meinen regelmäßigen Panikattacken bezüglich all der Projekte, Aufgaben und Deadlines und Bewerbungen zusammen. Wenn man sich dann so richtig auspowert und ständig reist, werden die weniger ;)! Außerdem kann ich auf Zugfahrten wunderbar arbeiten.


Leider kann ich nicht berichten, wie ich den Tag in Berlin verbrachte, weil es sich hierbei um kleine SISTER-Inhaltsgeheimnisse handelt. Jedoch kann ich natürlich das heutige Outfit präsentieren. Perfekt zum Reisen habe ich meiner Mutter die senfgelben Hosen abspenstig gemacht und mit einer weißen Bluse + grauen Pullover kombiniert. Dazu Topshop-Loafers (siehe letzte Breakfast Picks mit dem Video über Lucy Chadwick – ihr Outfit fand ich einfach toll!) und natürlich mein Lieblingsfischgrätenblazer.


Morgen gehts auf eine Publishing-Tagung von Adobe. Das ruft ja beinahe nach einem Kleid ;)!
Alle Bilder von R. Eberhardt (@rob_eberhardt)


Eure Thea


P.S. Keine Angst, der Weihnachtsmann steht glaub ich in seeeeeehr enger Verbindung zu meinem Vater ;)

IMG_3027Outfit 29.11.2011

5 Kommentare:

Nadine hat gesagt…

Hohoho, das sind aber schoene Bilder!

Elena hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Bilder!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Thea,
J'aime bien ton blazer gris! Il fait très british!
Belle tenue pour voyager!
Have a great evening!

Anne-Marie hat gesagt…

Think about the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland while reading the following sentence: " Oh I am late, oh so late, .... late in reading my favourite blog, oh I am late" ;-)) I have a total crush on your English University girl type of look. Again as your mother said, fashion always come back. It was in during the 1950's and then during the 1980's and now you bring it back. Awesome. I was able to catch the mid 1980's wave when I was in prep school. I love your version of it. Excellent mix of colour and the idea of adding leopard shoes is great. Plus the more I see your hair cut, the more I love it, those soft blond curls with the glasses are perfectly stylish. Ok, I want more pictures of the shoes ;-)

Anne-Marie hat gesagt…

I forgot, DH who is teaching professional photography says that the 7000 is a great pick. ;-) plus in Lucy Chadwick's video, did you see her bracelet... ohhh love at first sight :-S