25.07.2009

I am usually not much into mainstream things ...

Die Hilde
... however I could not resist buying the book "Tilda's Summer" by Tone Finnanger. The Tildamania has risen a lot in Germany (how is it in other countries) and I had read a lot about her and her world. Usually I don't like such ideas and shapes everyone is able to recreate and build. For my grand cousin's first day of school, however, I've now created a little "HILDE" (that's our name for her) and used the pattern from the book. How do you like her? I really love her body and the little rose (hey, and this is a creation from me! ;-). Furthermore I am a bit proud because I sewed this little project without any help from my sewing master Mom.

Die Hilde

... letzte Woche konnte ich einfach dem Buch "Tildas Sommer" von Tone Finnanger nicht wiederstehen. Die Tilda-Manie hat sich in Deutschland ziemlich stark ausgebreitet und in der letzten Zeit hab ich sehr viel über sie gelesen und gehört. Normalerweise mag ich solche Mainstream-Phänomene nicht und schon gar nicht DIY-Projekte, die jeder machen kann. Für den Schulanfang meiner Großcousine habe ich nun aber eine kleine "HILDE" genäht (das ist unser Name für sie) und eine Anleitung aus dem Buch genutzt. Wie mögt ihr sie? Ich liebe den weichen Körper, die langen Beine und die kleine weiße Rose (und hey, die hab ich mir auch selbst ausgedacht und drangenäht!!). Außerdem bin ich stolz, weil ich bei diesem Projekt mal ÜBERHAUPT keine Hilfe von meiner Nähchefin Mutter gehabt habe!

Die Hilde

Die Hilde

Die Hilde

Die Hilde

Die Hilde

Die Hilde

2 Kommentare:

Lady P hat gesagt…

oh my - isn't she a sweet little Hilde
don't know anything about the book but i am liking it
even though it may be "mainstream"

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love the doll you made, Theresa! She is so sweet and I love how delighted you look to have made her! Dolls are so much fun :o) I love her face! Hope you're having a good weekend.
xox,
Linnea