23.06.2009

Balkonien

Balkonparty

Balkonparty

Sometimes it is hard to move on after the "big day" had arrived and is gone already. On Saturday I had my little Balcony Party. I had done so much preparation, spent so many thoughts on that day and tried new recipes that I did not think about the time after. Which project could now fill the gaps in my head :-)

But for you I first have to post my Balconian summer evening pictures! Have fun and I'll try to think of something I can ruminate about in the next days.
Yours, Theresa

Balkonparty

Manchmal ist es schwer, nach einem schönen Tag oder tollen Ereignis weiterzu"machen". Am Samstag hatte ich meine kleine Balkonparty. So viel Vorbereitung, Gedanken und neue Rezepte waren hineingeflossen, dass ich gar nicht darüber nachgedacht habe, womit ich meine Gedanken danach füllen könnte ;-)

Aber fürs Erste sollte ich ein paar Bilder meines balkonischen Sommerabends posten. Viel Spaß und ich halte Euch auf dem Laufenden, womit ich meine Gedanken in den nächsten Tagen beschäftige.
Eure Thea

Balkonparty

0 Kommentare: