26.04.2009

The Yellow Dress

I missed it!
Liked that picture from LeRamz ...

New summer dress made by my mom for herself! Great colour and interesting pattern. Reminds me of the time when my only favourite colour would be yellow. I thought I would never love anything else ... times change ;-)
gelbes Frühlingskleid

Neues Sommerkleid von meiner Mutter für sich selbst! Tolle Farbe und interessanter Schnitt. Erinnert mich an die Zeit, als Gelb meine allereinzigste und wahre Lieblingsfarbe war. Ich dachte, ich würde niemals etwas anderes mögen ... wie sich die Zeiten ändern!

IMG_0643

gelbes Frühlingskleid

1 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

What a beautiful dress! Your mom is a sewing professional! Yellow is such a happy Spring color. It's fun to wear. Hope you have had a great weekend, Theresa.
xo,
Linnea