18.04.2009

Springtime in Berlin

Frühling

This week all nature really showed its full beauty in Berlin. Monday till Friday were days of great weather, sun and secretly raised moods ;-). So I thought it's time for an outfit shot again. The skirt as well as the white blouse and the necklace are self-made (Mom, Mom and me ;-), the shoes are the one I got from TopShop and the jacket I got in the Easter Holidays when my mom and I went shopping half a day ... always nice! What is your cool "I-feel-good" spring outfit?

Outfit April 2009

Frühling

Diese Woche hat die Natur wirklich ihre ganze Pracht gezeigt. Von Montag bis Freitag hatten wir herrliches Wetter, Sonne und auf geheimnisvolle Weise bessere Stimmung ;-). Also dachte ich, es wäre an der Zeit für ein paar Outfit-Fotos! Der Rock als auch die Bluse und Kette sind selbstgemacht (die beiden ersten von meiner Mutter, die Kette von mir selbst), die Schuhe sind die im Internet bei Topshop erstandenen und die Jacke ist eine Neuerwerbung aus einem Halbtags-Shopping-Trip mit meiner Mutter in den Osterferien ... auch nicht schlecht! Was ist euer "Ich-fühl-mich-gut"-Frühlingsoutfit?

Outfit April 2009

Outfit April 2009

1 Kommentare:

Jan hat gesagt…

I love the outfit - I can't believe your mother made the blouse! She is a very good seamstress. I sat beside a German couple at a luau in Hawaii last week. I usually just say a few things in German, and then they speak English - BUT the woman grew up in East Berlin, so she learned Russian instead of English! Her husband (who was from West Berlin) had to translate English for her, so I spoke German to her . . . as well as I could, that is.