12.10.2008

The summer alphabet and two more alphabetic characters

Hello everyone,
today I touched up the second alphabet with the little girls in the summer and uploaded it onto my account of Box.net (click here to get the PDF). Other than that I spend the WHOLE day with editing a manuscript for a book project. I wanted to convert the Word file into an Indesign document and had to go through 158 pages again ;-). Never mind! I wanted to do it and it was fun most part of the time.
I had a very, very nice weekend, starting with the "Matisse"-exhibition in the "Staatsgalerie" on Friday.

In regard to DIY-projects, it wasn't a very productive weekend. However last week I quickly made a key chain for my very good friend, who just moved into a new appartment and whose housewarming party I was not able to attend. The letters I had sawed in Freiberg in my summer holidays (it is always good to have such things up one's sleeves) and then I made this green flower with the instructions from a wonderful Japanese crafting book. I've bought it quite a while ago and it is awesome. I uploaded the tutorial for this flower here - as a teaser so to say ;-).

Have a wonderful rest of Sunday!
Yours, Theresa

Schluesselanhaenger

Hallo!
Heute habe ich endlich das zweite Alphabet bearbeitet (die kleinen Mädchen im Sommer) und auf meinen Account auf Box.net hochgeladen (hier klicken, um das PDF herunterzuladen). Sonst habe ich heute den GANZEN Tag an einem Buchmanuskript gesessen, welches ich von einer Word-Vorlage ins Indesign konvertieren wollte. Es lief auf einen 7-Stunden-Arbeitsmarathon hinaus. Aber es macht mir ja Spaß und ich hab mich selbst dafür bereit erklärt ... jetzt bin ich ja fertig ;-)
Angefangen vom Besuch der "Matisse"-Ausstellung in der Staatsgalerie am Freitag hatte ich ein wunderschönes Wochenende. In DIY-Selbstmach-Hinsicht war ich allerdings nicht sehr produktiv. Allerdings hatte ich bereits letzte Woche einen Schlüsselanhänger für eine sehr gute Freundin gemacht, deren Einweihungsparty ich leider nicht besuchen konnte. Die Buchstaben hatte ich bereits im Sommer zu Hause ausgesägt (es ist immer gut, solche Basisdinge in der Hinterhand zu haben ;-)) und dann hab ich nur die Blume gemacht.
Schluesselanhaenger
Die Anleitung kommt aus einem wunderbaren, japanischen "Bastelbuch", welches ich vor einigen Monaten im amerikanischen Amazon gekauft habe. Das Tutorial für diese Blume habe ich hochgeladen - sozusagen als kleines Schmankerl zum Wochenende ;-)

Ganz liebe Grüße und noch einen schönen Sonntagabend!
Eure Theresa

1 Kommentare:

Adriana B. hat gesagt…

Hello, thank you for stopping by my blog, I appreciate your comments. I am adding you to my bloglines so I can keep up with your artistic entries.