01.05.2009

The changed view

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on Twitter and here about my new camera! I appreciate them soo much and of course I feel honoured that you like my pictures. When I walked home yesterday with a big bag carrying fresh fruit and vegetables I really loped and enjoyed the atmosphere: people were happy to finally have reached the weekend and everyone was sitting outside, chatting and enjoying the sun. The light was so special and - just as a confirmation of this little point of time - I saw this small table on the sidewalk which had just been left. I am sooo happy to have a tool in my bag now to capture that moment and show it to you! Have a wonderful 1st May (it is a holiday in Germany) and a great weekend! Talk to you soon.

Der Weg nach Hause

Vielen, vielen Dank für die netten Kommentare auf Twitter und hier über meine neue Kamera! Ich freue mich so sehr darüber und natürlich fühle ich mich geehrt, dass einige von euch meine Bilder auch wirklich mögen! Als ich gestern langsam und mit schwerer Tasche voll Obst & Gemüse war ich richtig beschwingt ob der tollen Atmosphäre: jeder saß draußen, freute sich, dass das lange Wochenende vor einem lag, quatschte und genoss die Sonne. Das Licht war ganz toll und dann sah ich - wie als Bestätigung für diese Stimmung - den kleinen , eben verlassenen Tisch auf dem Fußweg vor einem netten Café stehen. Wie froh bin ich dann ob der Tatsache, dass ich jetzt ein Werkzeug in der Tasche herumtrage, mit dem ich diesen Augenblick festhalten kann und euch zeigen! Habt einen wunderbaren 1. Mai und ein schönes Wochenende!
Bis bald.

Der Weg nach Hause

2 Kommentare:

Casey Maura hat gesagt…

These photos are so beautiful! :)

*sigh* I wish the 1st of May was a holiday here too... I've always thought May Day was a shame not to celebrate! hehe!

Anne-Marie hat gesagt…

I love the pictures you post of the ballet. You make me realize that I miss going to a dance show. Humm ! Montreal is a city where you can see alot of great "nouvelle vague" type of dance show. I should take advantage of that.

As for your camera. I am happy you enjoy it. I will also enjoy it since I will be following the path of your inspiration thanks to your blog.