07.01.2009

New year's fashion resolution


I really enjoy reading all the new posts every morning while eating my breakfast. Today I want to follow the task from "Creature Comforts". She asked everyone to state a new year's fashion resolution - as in "try to wear new colours". I looked down at my own outfit and thought: ok, the colours aren't that "new", but I really have to get used to this shape! So this is my resolution: be brave enough to try ALL the new shapes of pants and trousers!

Trouser shapes

Oh, and have you seen the new pictures of H&M spring's collection (pictures below)? I absolutely LOVE them!

Have a great day. For me it's the first one to go to university again. It's probably good that way but I wouldn't have mind a few more days at home!

Jeden Morgen beim Frühstück lese ich auf Bloglovin alle neuen Posts meiner Lieblingsblogs. Ein Ritual, welches ich richtig genieße! Heute will ich der Aufgabe von "Creature Comforts" folgen, die jeden auffordert, einen Mode-Vorsatz 2009 zu zeigen, wie z.B. "Neue Farbkombinationen ausprobieren". Als ich danach an mir herunterschaute, dachte ich mir, dass zwar die Farben meines Outfits nicht total innovativ sind, aber dass ich mich an die Silhouette und Form der Hosen wirklich gewöhnen muss, die ich zu Weihnachten bekommen habe! Also zu meinem Vorsatz: ALLE verrückten, neuen Hosenformen ausprobieren!

Trouser shapes

Ach, und habt ihr schon die neuen Bilder der H&M-Frühlingskollektion (unten) im Internet gesehen? Die sind absolut zum Anhimmeln!

Habt einen wunderbaren Tag. Für mich fangen heute die Vorlesungen wieder an. Wahrscheinlich ist das auch besser so, aber gegen ein paar mehr Tage zu Hause hätte ich auch nichts einzuwenden gehabt!




0 Kommentare: