13.12.2008

Christmas Party Cologne

Several weeks ago, we all had the chance to exclusively check out new season's ideas of Paris, London or New York. Although the winter collection wasn't bad at all, my mom and I REALLY fell in love with many pieces of the new 2009 summer collection. One of the most precious collection is the Dolce & Gabbana one. They used the look of elegant and very british-looking silk pyjamas and mixed them with skirts, pants and many other cool ideas:
Dolce und Gabbana summer 2009
Now, my mom realised the look for an outfit, Toni wore at this year's Christmas party

christmas party

I hope, she has still some fabric left over ;-). The blue skirt already has a really long history. My mom wore it once (perhaps 7 years ago) for a christmas party, then I got it shortened for my dancing lessons in grade 10 and now my sister wears it - recycling in the modern way of economic recycling ;-) *hehe*.

christmas party

I myself wore an outfit from the 2009's show of Oscar de la Renta. Also a wide skirt with a gathering at one side! However I'll show some more pictures of that skirt later!

Theresa

2008_1120 Weihnachtsfeierkleid6

Vor mehreren Wochen konnten wir alle auf style.com (oder sonstwo) die neuen Ideen der Designer in Paris, London oder New York bestaunen. Obwohl auch die Winterkollektion einige tragbare und schöne Teile aufwies, bin ich (und meine Mutter) der diesjährigen Sommerkollektion 2009 völlig verfallen. Eine der aufregendsten Kollektionen war beispielsweise jene von Dolce & Gabbana. Sie haben den Stil und das Look&Feel von Seidenpyjamas mit Röcken, Hosen usw. gemixt und tolle Outfits kreirt.

christmas party

Für die Weihnachtsfeier meiner Schwester hat meine Mutter nun endlich eine solche Idee realisiert

...und meinen alten Tanzstundenballrock umgenäht - sowas nennt man Resteverwertung ;-). Hoffentlich ist vom Blusenstoff wenigstens auch was übrig geblieben.

Meinen Rock (eher aus der 2009er Oscar de la Renta-Kollektion) gibt's etwas später.
Theresa

0 Kommentare: