20.10.2009

Outfit yesterday - 20th October 2009

IMG_2634


When I woke up yesterday I couldn't breathe! No, it is not that tragic but my nose was clogged and my head felt like a lead weight. I still feel feel this terrible cold and that's why I will only post my outfit of yesterday (and nothing more special ;-)):
  • black trousers (I bought them from H&M this week and they are the perfect slim, black pants without bulky bags)
  • black turtleneck (due to the cold)
  • grey bulky blouse (made my mom) with rolled-up sleeves and a big flower brooche, held by a big elastic belt


IMG_2633

Oh, I am very much looking forward to the end of the week. I only have a few lectures tomorrow and in the evening my good friend and I want to go to a fashion show which is held in the course of "Designer's Open" in Leipzig. Furthermore there is the "Grassimesse" (= exhibition in the Grassi museum) about Design & Art this weekend. I hope it will be a very interesting weekend. The only question which remains: 'What will I wear for the fashion show??' ;-)!!

P.S. Very important detail: the apricot coloured chair! My mom redid it with a lot of time and glue and painted it in this pastell colour. I will also add a mint coloured and one in a very light yellow. They are very old kitchen chairs from my grandmother. Mom and I were inspired for this idea by a picture I've seen in the internet and saved to imgFave quite a while ago:



Gestern wachte ich auf und konnte nicht atmen! Nein, es ist nicht so tragisch, wie es sich anhört, aber meine Nase war zugeklebt und mein Kopf fühlte sich wie Blei an. Die Erkältung spür ich noch immer und deshalb heute nur ein einfacher Outfit-Post (und nichts tolleres ;-)):
  • schwarze Hosen (diese Woche bei H&M gekauft ... die perfekte schmale, schwarze Hose ohne ausladende und auftragende Taschen
  • schwarzer Rollkragenpullover (der Erkältung Tribut gezollt)
  • graue voluminöse Bluse (genäht) mit hochgekrempelten Ärmeln und großer Ansteckblume
IMG_2635Auf das Ende dieser Woche freue ich mich übrigens besonders. Ich hab nur morgen Vorlesung und will mit einer Freundin abends auf die Modeschau im Rahmen von "Designer's Open" in Leipzig gehen. Außerdem findet am Wochenende auch die "Grassimesse" im Grassimuseum statt. Ich hoffe, es wird ein wirklich interessantes Wochenende. Da bleibt nur noch die Frage: 'Was soll ich bloß zur Modenschau anziehen??' ;-))

P.S. Wichtiges Detail im Bild (v.a. oben): der apricotfarbene Stuhl - liebevoll restauriert und geleimt und anschließend gestrichen von meiner Mutter. Zu diesem apricot-Küchenstuhl werden sich noch ein mintfarbener und wahrscheinlich hellgelber gesellen! Ganz im Stil des Bildes, welches ich mal auf imgFave gespeichert hatte (siehe oben unter dem englischen Teil).

0 Kommentare: