01.04.2009

A wallpaper - coming from my sleeping quarters

A short intendedly stay at home has turned into a longer layover at my parents' house because I got sick at the weekend and now I must stay here for a while. Unfortunately I couldn't go back to Berlin right away and start a new working week. I hope I get well soon but at least I am able to do some work at the laptop in the times I am allowed to have a pause from doing nothing ;-). 

So I prepared a new wallpaper for the month of April. I hope you'll enjoy it and also have fun with our new header preparing for Easter 2009!

Yours, Theresa 
button_april
Ein als kurz geplanter Stop in Freiberg hat sich nach dem Wochenende zu einem längeren Aufenthalt entwickelt, nachdem ich ganz schön krank und fertig bin und nun eine Weile hier bleiben muss. Leider konnte ich nicht gleich wieder nach Berlin und mit einer neuen Arbeitswoche beginnen. Hoffentlich geht es mir bald ein bisschen besser (bisher noch keine Anzeichen). Allerdings wird es mir wenigstens in den kurzen Pausen vom "Nichtstun" erlaubt, am Computer meinem Bloggen nachzukommen!!

Also habe ich das neue Wallpaper für den Monat April vorbereitet. Ich hoffe, Ihr habt Spaß damit und erfreut euch auch ein wenig am neuen Header, der uns auf Ostern 2009 einstimmen soll!

Eure Thea

2 Kommentare:

Anne-Marie hat gesagt…

Thea, this is so neet. You have to show how to change the banner on my blog. I want one which is more me and I do not know how to do that. Get well ! Zuss !

Millie Motts hat gesagt…

Thank you so much! What a lovely spring surprise!