14.12.2008

14th December ... oh my word! What will I wear?

Adventskalender

I love Christmas! Not only because of presents, gettogethers, great food and other typical things. No, since I was a little girl, I was allowed to wear "the nice" dress for Christmas. My mom also wore her ball-robe-like dresses and it is just a very nice tradition in our home to dress up for Christmas Eve. Even my grandfather pored over the choice of his tie at Christmas time! The evening and celebration feels much more special this way!
So what to wear (not only for Christmas Eve - also for various christmas parties and gettogethers)? I've gone through a lot of Polyvore sets just to give everyone of you a bit of inspiration in these days when you still have time to get one accessory which is necessary ;-). More than that - aren't those sets just georgeous?

I also like the last post with Toni's party outfit as an inspiration - could very well be that I'll see that on her on the 24th! I would be delighted!
Another great source of inspiration: "A glamorous little side project" - a great fashion blog from the author of {this is glamorous}


White and silver Christmas von Jasna2

Ich liebe Weihnachten (nach meinem Blog irgendwie offensichtlich ;-)). Aber eben nicht nur wegen Geschenken, Zusammentreffen mit der Familie, luxuriösem Essen usw. sondern weil es eine weitere schöne Tradition in unserem Zuhause gibt: für den Heiligabend zieht sich jeder besonders schön und fein an! Schon als kleines, blondes Mädchen durfte ich immer mein "Lieblingskleid" anziehen. Damit wird der ganze Abend einfach sehr viel festlicher und auch mein Opa überlegte immer dreimal, welche Krawatte er wählen sollte! Also wie jedes Jahr die Frage - was zieht man an (nicht nur am Heiligabend - auch zu diversen Weihnachtsfeiern oder Weihnachtsparties). Ich bin zunächst einmal durch hunderte von Polyvore-Sets gegangen und habe meine Favoriten für euch zusammengestellt. Sind die Sets nicht toll gemacht?

Auch das Outfit von der Weihnachtsfeier (Toni, vorheriger Post) finde ich als Weihnachtsoutfit sehr schön. Ich hätte jedenfalls nichts dagegen, es am Heiligabend noch einmal wiederzusehen ;-)


Eine andere Empfehlung: "A glamorous little side project" - wunderbarer Fashionblog der Autorin von {this is glamorous}!!



Shiny Christmas Star.... von Kylie♥


Christmas Party II von that's not my name


I'm having a white christmas von starlessartemis


merry christmas laura von princess70xox


Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree von ❄Chrissy_

0 Kommentare: